This website is run by Gorillas Technologies. We are committed to ensuring access to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability and continually improving the user experience for everyone.
Measures to support accessibility
Gorillas takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Integrate accessibility reviews into our development processes. For example, our standard pull request template requires engineers to pay attention to and verify the accessibility whenever new features or changes are released.
- Run automated accessibility testing with axe whenever changes are released.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and engineers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: A, AA, and AAA. Gorillas.io is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA and is working on being fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on accessibility and usability. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers:
Contact person for accessibility topics: Kitty Giraudel, Lead Frontend Engineer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technologies
Gorillas.io is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Screen reading technologies
- Keyboard navigation
Accessibility of Gorillas.io relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
There are currently no known limitations, but we commit to act upon them and list them while unresolved.
The accessibility of Gorillas.io is assessed by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation with VoiceOver
- Manual testing with a11y.css and a11y-outline self-evaluation tools
- Automated testing with axe via Cypress