We teamed up with Wellory, an anti-diet app, whose nutritionists are hosting a number of vegetable-forward recipes in our app and blog over the month. Wellory provides daily 1-on-1 nutrition coaching with a real human who you can text at any time of the day. For more information, visit wellory.com and use code GORILLAS50 for 50% off your first month of membership!
Lemon Garlic Fish
- 1 lb steelhead fillet, with or without skin (can also substitute with cod, flounder, or haddock)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to prep baking sheet
- Preheat broiler and prepare a baking pan with foil and additional olive oil
- Mix together all remaining ingredients except fish, until it is fully combined and forms a paste
- Place fish (skin-side down if applicable) on baking sheet and spread mixture over top.
- Broil on middle rack for 3-6 minutes until fish is seared, but herbs are not burnt
- Set on lowest rack and lower oven heat to 325°F and bake for 10 additional minutes, or until fish is cooked through