Gorillas exists to create a world with immediate access to your needs. We are not business people building a delivery company—we are delivery people building a business.
- Riding is the most important activity across the business—it’s the core of what we do and the actualization of our vision.
- Crew is not an empty word—we are a strong community, always helping and empowering one another.
- We are riders by heart—bike love is a hiring criteria across the company.
- Every rider should be proud to be part of the crew—that’s why we provide the best and most stylish apparel.
- All rides are on E-bikes to make riding easier and more fun.
- Warehouses are the homebase for all riders to catch up with the crew, take a break and unwind.
- Local farmers help us provide the freshest produce and ensure short supply chains while supporting local communities.
- Life is too short for bad food—therefore, we’d never compromise on our produce’s quality.
- Partnering with brands from each city we operate in helps us meet the taste of local communities and get beloved brands the attention they deserve.
- Plastic is not food—therefore, we avoid packaging it wherever we can and track our suppliers to do the same when they deliver to us.
- With delivery on demand, we change how people do groceries. It leads to less food waste when plans change but groceries are planned ahead for days.
- Getting groceries to homes by bikes versus cars coming to supermarkets massively reduces the traffic and emissions.
- Compact and strategically located micro fulfilment centers free up land that was traditionally used for supermarkets and parking lots.
Empower everyone to shape Gorillas
We are a rider-centric company. As our riders are the biggest part of the organization, we foster the creation of a works council to ensure a strong connection and vivid exchange between the riders, warehouse staff and the management.
Gorillas is meant to improve everyone’s life! To make sure we build products and services that appeal to a broad society, we are a team of people as diverse as the population itself and are proud to be a crew of people from different backgrounds and walks of life.
Changing the access to essential needs, we are also on a mission to lead the change for more conscious and sustainable consumption. Having on-demand access to groceries means that 1) storing food is a thing of the past which drastically reduces food waste and 2) we can set new standards of freshness when it comes to what we eat.
People join Gorillas for various reasons and not all plan to stay in their current role. Therefore, we commit to getting to know everyone’s backgrounds & like to monitor developments because we hire from within our company very often.