BERLIN WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE JOBS
Join our crew in Berlin as an Operations Associate or Inventory Associate and play a key role in making Gorillas' delivery magic happen!
You'll be based in one of Gorillas' centrally located micro-warehouses.
Apply Now! Join our Berlin warehouse crew
No experience or CV required. Work in part-time or full-time. Must be eligible to work in the country you’re applying to.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
Full-time or Part-time employment contract with benefits
Join LinkedIn Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer
25% discount on all your Gorillas orders
We’re growing, and so are you. Take charge and gain exposure to new functions.
An unrivalled team spirit in a fun work environment
HOW WE HIRE
- APPLY: Fill in your contact details
- NO CV NEEDED: Just answer a few questions
- VIDEO CALL: Let's chat!
- SIGN: Easily sign your contract online
- START: Become part of the crew
- Pick & pack our customers’ orders in no time
- Check if all products are fresh and stored well
- Support with incoming shipments and the cleanliness in the warehouse
- Ensure freshness, quality and accuracy regarding best before dates of the products
- Adjust information about the inventory in the system
- Take care of incoming shipments, our storage and full shelfs
Other Job Opportunities
Looking for a role in a different location? Or are you an experienced professional looking to make an impact in a managerial role in Operations? Check out our careers site for more open job opportunities.
What are the working hours?
Our warehouses operate from 6:00am to 11:30pm Monday to Thursday, and from 6:00am to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays. Your working shift will be 8 hours long.
What kind of contract will I receive?
You will receive a 20, 30, or 40-hour contract, depending on your availability.
How much can I earn?
The salary in Berlin ranges from 12,500 Euros for a part-time contract to 25,000 Euros for a full-time contract.