JOIN OUR WAREHOUSE CREW
Join our crew as a Picker or Inventory Associate and play a key role in making Gorillas' delivery magic happen!
You'll be based in one of Gorillas' centrally located micro-warehouses.
Apply Now! Join our warehouse crew!
No experience needed. Work in part-time or full-time. You must be eligible to work in the country you’re applying to.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
Full-time or Part-time employment contracts
Join LinkedIn Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer
25% discount on all your Gorillas orders
We’re growing, and so are you. Take charge and gain exposure to new functions.
An unrivalled team spirit in a fun work environment
HOW WE HIRE
- APPLY: Answer questions & share your CV
- VIDEO CALL: Ask our Recruiter anything
- INTERVIEW: Meet the warehouse manager
- SIGN: Easily sign your contract online
- START: Become part of the crew
- Pick & pack our customers’ orders in no time
- Check if all products are fresh and stored well
- Support with incoming shipments and the cleanliness in the warehouse
- Ensure freshness, quality and accuracy regarding best before dates of the products
- Manage the storage inventory and accuracy of stock in the systems
- Take care of incoming shipments, our storage and full shelfs
What are the working hours?
We work from Monday to Sunday between 06:00am and midnight. Your shifts will vary in between these times.
What kind of contract will I receive?
We offer 3 types of contracts: 0-hours (= 16-24h per week), part-time (= 20h per week) or full-time (= 40h per week).
How much can I earn?
The salary depends on your age (according to our CLA) and your position. (salaries are gross per hour, incl. holiday allowance) Picker: 19+ years: €12,00 18 years: €8,30 17 years: €6,17 16 years: €5,39 Inventory Associate: €14,36